Emotional Intelligence Index
Learning Your Emotional Intelligence Quotient is for Leaders Who Wish to…
- Build stronger, more collaborative business relationships
- Coach your people to stronger performance
- Handle conflict with calmness and confidence
- Be seen as a capable and credible leader
- Get noticed and promoted for your exceptional leadership abilities
Background Information on Emotional Intelligence:
Emotional Intelligence (EI) refers your ability to perceive, control, manage and evaluate your emotions. In fact, EI can be responsible for up to 85% of your personal and professional success, according to Daniel Goleman, the author of Emotional Intelligence. And there is vast research which suggests that emotional intelligence can be learned and strengthened.
A number of testing instruments have been developed to measure emotional intelligence, although the content and approach of each test varies.
Uncover and UTILIZE your high EI or uncover and STRENGTHEN your EI quotient and achieve greater success!